Space Chairs
Space Chairs
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Space Chairs
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Space Chairs

Space Chairs

Vendor
CJ Hendry
Regular price
$590.00
Sale price
$590.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) by Default. Local Taxes and Shipping calculated at checkout.

Space Chairs by CJ Hendry

Eco-friendly chairs are made using 65% recycled materials. The random flecks you see are all the recycled things and the other 35% is the powder used to bind the recycled stuff in the rotomould process

No two chairs are alike. Every single chair will look different as the manufacturing process is organic and very randomised